“worth the stop” 5 of 5 stars

Murrysville, Pennsylvania
13 attraction reviews
“worth the stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

We have been going to the St. Maarten, for several years, and last year I found this place, and I do beleive they have the best prices. The girls are friendly and helpful. Last year I bought some skin care, and could not be happier w/my purchase. We were there again last week and again the girls working there were very helpful and kind. I have been looking for a special facial cream, and yes- they had it! w/a great price! I will continue to shop there.

Visited December 2012

Massachusetts
“Pricing Issue”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

This review is for the Sint Maarten stores. On Tuesday there were no ships in port and a good time to go to town. We were shopping to see what was new for men also something with in a gift box. My friend liked the new Givench product and it came with shampoo and balm. The price was marked $66, she asked if the was any discounts. Oh, not today. I said that I have been coming here for 25 plus years and always receive a discount. "No ships in port, the girl stands outside and gives a paper with the discount, but not today". No business no discount I guess. She paid the $66 and off we went.
After clearing security at the airport we did a little shopping. PENHA (two stores) the gift box we purchased was $56, no girl outside no ships at the airport $10 less. Needless to say there were no managers on duty, no managers at the Front St store and sorry no one to help you. PENHA is off my list and I will never purchase from them again. The final answer was....."the price went up and the main store did not tell us. We (US) have taught them well.

Visited November 2012