“It was not really good.” 2 of 5 stars

Type: Water sports
Attraction Details
Franca, SP
11 attraction reviews
“It was not really good.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Me and my wife did with them 5 dives and were different experiences. At the first day, we did 2 dives with one of the worst dive team I met: the divemaster was diving by himself, he hasn't a minimum concern about the safety of the group - a very heterogeneous one (which is not a problem with some attention of the dive team). If you have dived in Cuba you know what I mean: with also all the "tenderness" with the ladies of the group.
The second and third days were better: we dived with another dice team and the divemaster was a girl much more helpful.
I can say nothing about their equipment because I use my own.
The boats were ok.
So my opinion: I'd dive with them again. If you want to give them a chance, choose the girl to lead your dives, avoid the guys.

Visited October 2012

Colchester, Vermont
“Dive with the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

If you're headed to Aruba and want to dive, Unique Sports of Aruba should be your stop. Emmit's team of professionals care for your every need. Friendly, competent, and helpful are the watch words. On the dives their dive masters did an excellent job in the briefing and monitoring the group for a safe adventure. I did three dives with them; Tube and Sponge Reef drift dives in the morning and the Antilla in the afternoon. I had a great time and highly recommend them.

Visited October 2012
Luxembourg
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent diving experience with a great team”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We used the Unique Sports of Aruba for some dive trips (located right next to the Rui and Radisson hotels directly on the beach). I took my PADI openwater course with them and then continued to have a few non instructed dives with their team. The team and boat crew are fantastic. The staff really know the waters and are fantastic at helping even the most nervous people to enjoy a boat / dive trip. I passed with flying colours thanks to an extremely experience Dive instructor Jair. He was amazing, he built up by confidence and had me doing deeper dives within a matter of days. I cant thank them enough for making my experience truely memorable and for being so patient and helpful. Great team really recommended.

Visited September 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
26 attraction reviews
“GOOD Just your average dive boat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Just your average dive charter boat. Not the most friendly crew but they got the job done. clean boat, Had tank available for cameras. Cold drinks on board. Returning to the dock on our first day ran across a large pod 200+ dolphins boat crew took the time to circle around and we were able to jump back in with snorkel with them and get some photos. Did 2 boat dives on two different days. Close and convenient to the hotels. ** On the down side rented a tank for a shore dive only to find the tank valve body knob was leaking bad.**

Visited September 2012
New York
5 attraction reviews
“Great scuba experience/ very near highrise hotels”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I chose Unique base on the recommendation of the Westin and the fact they are a very short walk from the hotel. The Antilla dive was only a 15min boat ride/ the other dive about 45min.

We did the single tank Antilla dive (60ft) and a two tang Jane C (85ft)/ Barcadera Reef (40ft) drift dive.

My 18yr old son and 16yr old daughter. They went to great pains to ensure that my children were ready for the deeper dive and they gave me a good feeling about the operation

We signed up for the 3 dive package for $180.25; they let my wife scuba dive for free during the Antilla dive

I would certainly use them again.

Visited August 2012