Went for a week of fun and relaxation in the sun. Celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary. Staff are friendly and helpful. Food was good but the menu could have used a bit more variety. Having said that, the quality is much better than some all-inclusives we have stayed at. Dined at Windows on Aruba Restaurant at a special rate for Tamarijn guests. Excellent experience. Snack bar service near the pool was excellent for a quick bite. We has a first floor room and the view and access to the beach was very very nice. Pools were fun as well.
The one down side was the internet access. $50US per device for the week. That would not have been bad had it actually worked. Coverage was terrible and even when you connected service did not work properly. Don't pay for this as it is a waste of money. We went to the Starbucks in downtown Oranjestad. Great connection along with a great coffee.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad