arrived home this morning very tired after a fab 2 weeks staying at the tamarijn.We visited 2 years ago for the same dates and found it to be even better this time.The staff couldnt be more helpful especially marcilino and elvis in the main diner.I wonder that if the people who find the staff unhelpful maybe dont treat them with respect,use manners or maybe dont understand the Arubian ways.These people work very hard and if you take time to smile,talk to them and not at them they are wonderful.A little papiemento chat helps and as most countries we visit the locals really appreciate your effort.
Trips were great fun and the fishing trip on the Thaisa boat highly recommended.
Ponderosa horse riding again a lovely ride but i also rate rancho notorious.
Please do not be put off by any negative reviews if you havnt been yet ...you will love this hotel.
I am happy to advise on any issues
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad