We stayed two week ins the Tamarijn All inclusive during our stay in April 2013. Food was amazing, atmosphere is great there. Staff are all very friendly and helpfull. Rooms were clean and housekeeping really made an effort on daily cleaning. Loved the fact that we could also eat at the à al carte restaurants. Honestly we didn't like the Papparazi and Ginger restaurant, food was barely eatable due lack of tast and spices. The Red Parrot on the other hand was that great that we dined there often. Cocktails there were the best and when we go back we would surely choose the Divi Tamarijn again!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad