Once again had a wonderful time at the Tamarijn in Aruba. Weather was great. We did get some bug bites this year. I would advise bringing some type of bug spray. You don't want to buy it in Aruba because everything is very expensive. As just about everyone has stated, the rooms are basic but clean and comfortable. All of the staff was great. Our favorite restaurant is the Red Parrot. Food is great and Vince and Edgar always make dining there a pleasure. We were disappointed in the Paparazzi Restaurant. None of us (ALL 4 of us) enjoyed our meal. We only ate there once in the 12 days we were at the Tam. Every room is oceanview. Will be back again next year. This is about 15 trips in a row for us. Can't wait for the next on.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad