I almost hate to say how beautiful this part of Aruba is for fear that the secret will be out. But this resort ranks with some of the best places my wife and I have stayed at. The oceanfront here is so beautiful, that the only comparison I have is Maui. We just came back from 8 nights the last week of November, and probably were in the ocean at least 5 hours a day. We brought our own air mattress to lie on in the calm warm waters. The biggest decisions of the day were deciding which one, of three bars to walk up to for the drink of the day. All-inclusive really means everything, including bicycles for a short ride into town. The rooms were modern with nice tiled walls in the bathroom. The view from our second floor room was better than when expected, and on some days at the break of dawn, the ocean liners passed close to shore making an impressive sight on their way to the nearby port. Our room was no further than 100 feet from the ocean. For those who want to do nothing but play in the water, eat, drink and be merry, this is the place. We visited the high-rise section where all the hotels are bunched together, and were happy we stayed at the Tamarijn. The beach was so crowded and disturbing with the cluster of people, that the high-rise area reminded me of assisted-living on a beach. The food was diverse at the Tamarijn, ranging from fresh omelets for breakfast, to shrimp and steak stir-fry for dinner. The bartenders made the best drinks, were attentive and funny. And if you really needed an afternoon break from floating in the ocean, the 3 o'clock bingo games on certain days earned winners points to get free hats and t-shirts, played at one of the bars that has a great pizza oven. Go to the Tamarijin because there are no rules, plenty of beach chairs, peace and tranquility, great staff, and plenty of space to be alone.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad