My wife and I spent a week at the Tamarijn for our 1 year anniversary. Our building (22) had been renovated somewhat recently, because it was very clean and up-to-date and not anything like what some of the others have posted. We saw the beach being raked several times over the course of the week, not just once, but even when they didn't, these beaches are NOT dirty and full of debris and seaweed. The white, soft sand was awesome, and the beach was never crowded at all. The restaurants were all very good, and the buffet exceeded our expectations. We ate at the Red Parrot twice, the Paparazzi and Ginger once, as well as tried the pizza bar, the buffet for daily breakfast and also lunch and dinner a few times. We had no complaints about anything at the Tamarijn with exception of the wifi service being pretty useless inside our room. Otherwise it worked fine, but for $50 a week, and only limited to 1 device, we would probably think twice about getting it next time. The safe in the room worked just perfectly, storing our valuables (including an iPad) nicely. $2/day well spent. We borrowed bicycles a couple times and rode the short distance to downtown and were glad those were available for free use. We also borrowed a kayak once and snorkeling gear a couple times. All in all we loved the Tamarijn, and this was confirmed each time we visited other parts of the island (including the high-rise "uptown" area). Less crowded and more relaxing, yet provided everything we needed for a wonderful stay. Having free use of the Divi was also a plus, but even though it seemed a little "nicer", we actually were glad to be right on the beach at the Tamarijn, away from some of the commotion of the main areas. We would definitely go back and we will choose the Tamarijn when we do.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad