views were absolutely fantastic. The rooms were basic and the first one we had smelt musty and damp but after pleading with the receptionist we were given another but did have to wait 3 hours for the guest to book out of it! The rooms did have a problem with lizards but they are harmless. The food was vey basic and very repetative. Most of the staff were helpful. It is worth paying for the use of the divi as this had better food and facilities and less drunken youngsters. The rooms are all sea fronted but ask for one near the main hotel/pool as these were better and less damp.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad