Our 2nd trip to Aruba. This time we stayed at the Tamarijn All Inclusive. Last year we stayed at the Divi All Inclusive. So we were familiar with the resort and process. The Tamarijn rooms are all beachfront. Need to claim your beach hut and chairs by 6:30 am. A few of the buildings have limited huts. And the travelers staying in the Dutch Village resort are right along side the Tamarijn and they also use the beachfront and huts. The room was fine. We had a 2nd floor king room with balcony. We had the privacy we wanted with great views. Had to out the front and down a flight of steps to the beach which was no problem at all. Very close access. We were located near the bunker bar so direct access to all drinks and coffee. Took just a few minutes to walk to the main restaurant area. Resort and rooms clean. Our bathroom was in need of renovations and the resort is doing full bath renovations this year along with air conditioning upgrade. Food and drink was just fine. We dined at Red Parrot, Ginger, Papparazzi, Palm Grill, and the buffet plus the pizza bar. Staff very welcoming and helpful. Resort charges for a room safe and for wifi access and Internet access. This is the only negative I can offer. We used 'bully the cab driver' for trip to/fro the airport. We could walk to food market from far end of resort. This trip we stayed on beach all day with breaks for food and drink. No sightseeing just r&r. Entertainment was offered every night. 5 nights Sunday to Friday. No traffic upon arrival Sunday. And we made it from hotel to airport gate in less than 30 minutes Friday. Will avoid Saturdays in any future trips as airport is too busy on Saturdays. Felt safe at all times on the resort grounds. Will stay at the Tamarijn again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Hotel
- Tamarijn Aruba Beach Resort
- Hotel Tamarijn
- Aruba Tamarijn
- Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad