The Divi All inclusive is a really nice hotel. The location on the beach is superb and our accomodation (through First Choice) was absolutley fine. You can see minor signs of wear and tear but the hotel are working hard to refurb the rooms, our bathroom was virtually brand new.
The pool area was great. Minor negative point was it was a little small. People who have left negative comments re the condition may have been getting mixed up with the Tamarjin down the beach which was not quite up to the same quality.
My Wife and I loved the Buffet. We couldn't wait to get in there. Probably put on about a stone! Most of the food is covered so not really any concerns about flies.
My only real negaive point about our stay was the US guests Sometimes it was difficult for romatic momentsdue to the loudness and they did seem to get preferential treatment around the bar. Maybe If you speak to people like they are a piece of [--] you get better service though!!. Yes I am stereotyping
Definately sticking to Cuba in future
- Also Known As:
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Hotel
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Divi Aruba
- Aruba All Inclusive Resort
- Aruba Divi Divi
- Divi Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba All Inclusive
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Divi Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.