First impression was so so, the hallways are old as are the doors, the room was nice,apart from the tub being old but generally as expected from reading other reviews. Once you spend some time on the beautiful beach it really doesn't matter anymore. We were happy to have picked the low rise area as hearing from others on our trip the high rise area was very busy and noisy with jet skis.
The food was fine at the buffet, a little repetitive but as expected for all inclusives. Went to the red parrott and the italian restaurant and both were quite good.
I would go back but make sure to go when it is the slower season.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Hotel
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Divi Aruba
- Aruba All Inclusive Resort
- Aruba Divi Divi
- Divi Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba All Inclusive
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Divi Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.