The number one best thing at the Divi Tamarijn is that you are steps from the beach once you open your patio doors!
Great sun, great beach, great staff and guests! Our 20 mo. daughter made many friends from far-away places! And none of the kids were annoying.
Restaurants had great food and once you figured out the buffet, you could find good eats. The pool was small (compared too huge) but very enjoyable and not crowded. AC in room worked perfectly and our daughter really enjoyed her Divi-provided crib. Only downside on the room was the shower was open style and water got everywhere-although I was not sure our room was for Wheelchair-accessible or not). That being said, Housekeeping cleaned and provided enough towels to manage the situation.
Drinks were very good and wisely got stronger as the day / night went on. Special orders did not upset drink staff. Good Entertainment / Djs too.(not shows)
Great housekeeping too!
Bottom line: Great place to go for couples AND families! Hit downtown and hi-rise and enjoy.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Hotel
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Hotel Oranjestad
- Divi Aruba
- Aruba All Inclusive Resort
- Aruba Divi Divi
- Divi Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba All Inclusive
- Divi Aruba All Inclusive Oranjestad
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Divi Aruba All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.