The furnishing in most of the rooms is a bit dated, but it is very clean, and the beds are comfortable. These are time shares, so the rooms all have kitchens, which are outfitted with full fridge, stove, toaster, dishes, cooking utensils, etc. Which is really great.
There is a brand new grocery store right across the street from the property, so picking up groceries is a breeze.
Pool is lovely, and there are plenty of community grills, if you want to cook out.
The check in/check out process can be VERY LONG at times
Overall, no real complaints, and would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Aruba Hotel Oranjestad
- Tropicana Aruba Hotel
- Tropicana Aruba Resort And Casino
- The Aruban Hotel
- Aruban Hotel Oranjestad
- Aruba La Cabana
- La Cabana Resort Aruba
- Aruban Resort Casino
- Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino Oranjestad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bon Bini!Tropicana Entertainment acquired the former Aruban Resort & Casino. The resort will undergo major refurbishment, but we are currently in the design/planning phase. There has been some minor construction work, but the disturbances have been minimal and will not impact your stay.We have the largest hotel rooms on the island! Every suite has a full kitchen and plenty of room for four people to sleep comfortably in a one-bedroom unit. In 2013, the rooms were enhanced to include flat screen televisions, new mattresses, new bedding, new curtains, new artwork, and other refreshments. The project began in April and is estimated to be completed by mid-September. There are two restaurants at Tropicana: Pizza Bob’s and Buster’s Sports Bar & Grille. Additionally, there is a Dunkin Donuts, Baskin Robbins, Mini-market, Community Grills and the Crazy Parrot Swim-up Bar. Plus, there is a grocery store right across the street. There are many other restaurants within walking distance and our concierge in the lobby will be happy to make a reservation for you.The Trop Club & Casino is a boutique casino with 100 slot machines and 7 table. There are nightly promotions and entertainment four nights per week. Buster's Sports Bar shows all of the NFL games and UFC fights. The property is a very short walk to Eagle Beach. There are two large pools and a 150 ft. water slide. There is an on-site spa with massages available under the waterfall. We look forward to welcoming you! Sincerely, Brian StedefordGeneral Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.