THIS is a beautiful but very quiet place.If you want an island paradise this is it. This was a timeshare exchange for us.SUPER CLEAN!
BEWARE we were not in our right exchange and had to move 2 days later-and after we requested it, BUT we got our kitchen-ocean view( it was wroth the incovienance) MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR RT-EXCHANGE-FROM THE START.!The RESTARANTS are EXPENSIVE,BUT across the hotel is the BEST CHINISE RESTARANT. Walk a couple of blocks to the SUPERMARKET to shop,dont shop nearby- BEWARE THAT THE DIFFERANCE IS EX:A CAN OF SODA $2.06,near hotel-to 60cts,four blocks past Iquna JOE's at supermarket! I WOULD LIKE TO RECOMMEND THE BON BINI FESTIVAL,its every TUESDAY AND WAS $3.00,its also 3 HOURS LONG,and there food was GREAT! $7.00,drinks a doller! I also recommend the TATOO boat it was so MUCH FUN! -FOOD was good.
THE bus service is one way there and back-VERY EASY TO RIDE,ASK FOR RETURN TRIP.
There is little to do at night,its very low key, Theres MUSIC AT MAMBO JAMBO, one-night-SALSA.THERES LITTLE ENTERTANMENT.AND NONE AT THE RESORT. DO not Bring dressy cloths-its very cadsual dress ,and it gets very windy,at times.
THINK ABOUT TAKING THE JEEP TOURS,ITS VERY,VERY RUFF,YOU BETTER BE IN THE BEST OF HEALTH!
DON,T EXPECT HELP from the tour guideIF YOU GET HURT,I WAS STUNG BY A BEE,WITH A FELLOW PASSENGER,AND WE WERE Ignored! I DONT RECOMEND IT!its not anything you cant do in a bus tour instead!
The hotels private beach is beautiful,can snorkel,at hotel beach also.
The hotel concierge LEIDY MUNOZ,IS THE MOST HELFUL PERSON,she was VERY ,VERY,NICE-THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP-LEIDY.The hotel is low key ,but we still recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Aruba Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Aruba Hotel Oranjestad
- Renaissance Aruba Hotel
- Renaissance Aruba
- Renaissance Aruba Resort Casino
- Renaissance Hotel Aruba
- Renaissance Oranjestad
- Renaissance Aruba Resort
- Oranjestad Renaissance
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino Oranjestad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The wonder of Renaissance Aruba isn’t just white sandy beaches, or crystal blue waters. The chance to discover something wonderful is all over the island, and we can show you the way. Our location in Oranjestad’s vibrant downtown gives you endless opportunities to indulge your inner shopaholic, get the thrill of a hand of poker in our two casinos, or take in Aruban culture from the beating heart of Aruba’s capital city. For an escape within an escape take a water taxi to Renaissance Island, Aruba’s only private beaches. Its pristine, secluded shores offer peace and solitude simply not found anywhere else in the world.We offer two hotels each with their own unique experience, but still allow you to enjoy the amenities of both. The Renaissance Marina Hotel was especially designed to be an intimate couples escape, and features a water launch to Renaissance Island from inside the hotel itself. Renaissance Ocean Suites is perfect for families so the littlest ones can discover the wonders of paradise for themselves. No matter where you go with Renaissance Aruba Resort and Casino we will be your guide to finding everything this happy island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.