Renaissance Aruba was amazing. We were there last February and it was so beautiful. We chose the ALL INCLUSIVE meal plan... Each morning we woke up, got dressed for the beach and went to breakfast... The staff at breakfast sent us on our way with to go coffee and chilled bottled water. There is a ferry boat that comes to the lowest level of the hotel and picks you up for a ten minute ride to a beautiful Island. No beach crowds, no "seat saving". One part of the Island is Adult Only. There is a full restaurant on the Island as well as showers, bathroom, a shop and scuba shop.
After a day on this luxurious beach , we caught the launch back to the hotel...
In the lobby of the hotel there is a beautiful bar and infinity pool!! Most restaurants are located in the lobby level
As well. Internet is free there so many people congregate in the lobby.
The air conditioners WORKED which is great because I have asthma and mold sets it off! Bathrooms were spotless. Rooms were recent renovated....
At night .. My fiancé and I chose to dress up for dinner ( not necessary but added a festive feel for us) and out to dinner we went!
Each restaurant was different.. seafood all you can eat at one, Classic steak house at another .. Very nice.
Service at this hotel was excellent. Staff are friendly, competent and very efficient .
We checked out some of the other areas around Aruba and the very "best" hotels have tiny crowded beaches !!!
If you are a beach lover and love to see flamingoes , natural salt water fish, pelicans and of course Iguanas in a pristeen setting along with the most amazing beach ever this is the resort for you... We are going back this year.. I think we have found our new home away from home...
Weather is fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The wonder of Renaissance Aruba isn’t just white sandy beaches, or crystal blue waters. The chance to discover something wonderful is all over the island, and we can show you the way. Our location in Oranjestad’s vibrant downtown gives you endless opportunities to indulge your inner shopaholic, get the thrill of a hand of poker in our two casinos, or take in Aruban culture from the beating heart of Aruba’s capital city. For an escape within an escape take a water taxi to Renaissance Island, Aruba’s only private beaches. Its pristine, secluded shores offer peace and solitude simply not found anywhere else in the world.We offer two hotels each with their own unique experience, but still allow you to enjoy the amenities of both. The Renaissance Marina Hotel was especially designed to be an intimate couples escape, and features a water launch to Renaissance Island from inside the hotel itself. Renaissance Ocean Suites is perfect for families so the littlest ones can discover the wonders of paradise for themselves. No matter where you go with Renaissance Aruba Resort and Casino we will be your guide to finding everything this happy island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott and Odigeo so you can book your Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Aruba Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Aruba Hotel Oranjestad
- Renaissance Hotel Aruba
- Renaissance Oranjestad
- Oranjestad Renaissance
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino Oranjestad