We spend a lot of time at the pool and the pool bar. We found that everybody remembered us from our last trip, so we were greeted with hugs and welcomes! We never had to ask for service, it was just there! Jackie, Jennifer, Elizabeth, Edgar and Nelson at the bar were amazing, and willing to help us in any way they could. They were very proud of their Aruba, and their Rennaisance Hotel! When one of the folks was sick, Nelson brought in iguana soup, as his grandmother swears it has healing powers! Everybody was happy to make our trip better if they could.
I would be remiss if I did not mention Ariana Gonzalez. We used to be regular Aruba Marriott visitors, and she talked us into trying the Rennaisance. We are very glad she did. She checks in and makes sure everyone is ok, and to see if there is anything at all she can do to make the visit a happy one. She is truly a great ambassador for your happy hotel! Thank you for another great Rennaisance experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The wonder of Renaissance Aruba isn’t just white sandy beaches, or crystal blue waters. The chance to discover something wonderful is all over the island, and we can show you the way. Our location in Oranjestad’s vibrant downtown gives you endless opportunities to indulge your inner shopaholic, get the thrill of a hand of poker in our two casinos, or take in Aruban culture from the beating heart of Aruba’s capital city. For an escape within an escape take a water taxi to Renaissance Island, Aruba’s only private beaches. Its pristine, secluded shores offer peace and solitude simply not found anywhere else in the world.We offer two hotels each with their own unique experience, but still allow you to enjoy the amenities of both. The Renaissance Marina Hotel was especially designed to be an intimate couples escape, and features a water launch to Renaissance Island from inside the hotel itself. Renaissance Ocean Suites is perfect for families so the littlest ones can discover the wonders of paradise for themselves. No matter where you go with Renaissance Aruba Resort and Casino we will be your guide to finding everything this happy island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott and Odigeo so you can book your Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Aruba Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Aruba Hotel Oranjestad
- Renaissance Hotel Aruba
- Renaissance Oranjestad
- Oranjestad Renaissance
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino Oranjestad