My boyfriend and I went here in March of 2012. Needed a break from the cold winter in Toronto.
We read the reviews about this hotel which were very positive. We were not disappointed! It was amazing. The hotel is close to the airport, downtown on top of a shopping centre (expensive stores but fun to look around), has a casino, it's own private island to go swimming...the list goes on.
WE loved going to the beach everyday, either the private island or the beach in front of the hotel. You were waited on for lunch and drinks which I thought was awesome. The food was delicious and we totally got our money's worth doing the all inclusive. I highly recommend it!
our room was nice, bed was comfortable. Not fancy but who cares, we are there for the sun, beer, food and beach.
This was a unique hotel because they separate the adults only hotel and the family hotel. Our hotel, adults only, does not have it's own beach but the family one does and of course there is always the private island. I thought this would bother me but it didn't.
The beach and ocean are beautiful and the weather was amazing.
I'm looking forward to going back, except this time we will bring our baby :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The wonder of Renaissance Aruba isn’t just white sandy beaches, or crystal blue waters. The chance to discover something wonderful is all over the island, and we can show you the way. Our location in Oranjestad’s vibrant downtown gives you endless opportunities to indulge your inner shopaholic, get the thrill of a hand of poker in our two casinos, or take in Aruban culture from the beating heart of Aruba’s capital city. For an escape within an escape take a water taxi to Renaissance Island, Aruba’s only private beaches. Its pristine, secluded shores offer peace and solitude simply not found anywhere else in the world.We offer two hotels each with their own unique experience, but still allow you to enjoy the amenities of both. The Renaissance Marina Hotel was especially designed to be an intimate couples escape, and features a water launch to Renaissance Island from inside the hotel itself. Renaissance Ocean Suites is perfect for families so the littlest ones can discover the wonders of paradise for themselves. No matter where you go with Renaissance Aruba Resort and Casino we will be your guide to finding everything this happy island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Aruba Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Aruba Hotel Oranjestad
- Renaissance Hotel Aruba
- Renaissance Oranjestad
- Oranjestad Renaissance
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino Oranjestad