Stayed at the Renissance Marina since it was for Adults Only. We thought that meant there would be more of a young adult scene but there was really no activities going on and the other hotel looked like more fun in the pool and swim up bar.
We weren't able to make it on the day we were suppose to check in and called to make sure we didn't lose our room. When we got there it took over 20 minutes because they were having "difficulty" finding our reservation. When we got our room it was average. The bathroom was painted in the tub and it was peeling, the light was blinking so much you felt like you were showering in the movie Psycho. Our tv almost never worked but since we didn't plan on spending much time watching it we never said anything.
All the staff was kind, slow service at the pool at times during the day but always nice people.
Very fun experience being above a mall but I suggest getting a high room. On Friday and Saturday there was music playing so loud into the night its almost impossible to sleep. Fun having a boat in the lobby.
Location is wonderful! Walking distance from shops and a few restaurants (most were on the other side of the island). I would stay with the Renaissance again but stay in the Waterside.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Aruba Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Aruba Hotel Oranjestad
- Renaissance Aruba Hotel
- Renaissance Aruba
- Renaissance Aruba Resort Casino
- Renaissance Hotel Aruba
- Renaissance Oranjestad
- Renaissance Aruba Resort
- Oranjestad Renaissance
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino Oranjestad
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Expedia, Amex, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.