Stayed at this property ( family suites due to three in a room) in November 2012 with two girlfriends. We have all travelled extensively through the caribbean but it was our first time to Aruba. This is what we thought of our stay!
Pros: Food and drink selection was varied and delicious
Staff was very friendly and helpful
Private island was unique and offered beauitul scenery and wildlife
Hotel located right downtown and had a mall across the street from us.
Weather was hot and sunny
Great tours to choose from
24 hour casino on property
Cons: No nightlife or disco on resort
Pull out couch was unacceptable for sleeping, asked for rollaway instead.
Did not have the island vibe, being right downtown, felt very "Amercianized ", ie
Starbucks and Dunkin donuts beside the hotel
Most people staying at property were time share owners and were senior citizens
Had to always sign for meals and drinks and carry room key with us at all times
No beach right outside your hotel.
Not sure I would return to this property but had no real complants. Overall we had a great time!
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Aruba Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Aruba Hotel Oranjestad
- Renaissance Aruba Hotel
- Renaissance Aruba
- Renaissance Aruba Resort Casino
- Renaissance Hotel Aruba
- Renaissance Oranjestad
- Renaissance Aruba Resort
- Oranjestad Renaissance
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino Oranjestad
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Venere, Olotels, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.