We recently enjoyed our first visit to the Renaissance, although we have been to Aruba about 14 times. Being recently retired, cost is more of an issue for us so I must shop for good deals in order to continue to travel. I found a great promotion at this hotel, enabling the trip. We spent most of our time by the pool, where the customer service was delightful. Sugary, Jennifer and Nelson took care of our every need, and happily!
We had a great trip out to the beach one day. The pink flamingos were awesome, and the beaches were beautiful.
The room was nice, although the bathrooms are in need of an update. I understand there is a plan in place to do that.
The steak house was great, and having Starbucks there was special as well. It would be nice to have wireless available in the rooms too....as there are so many tablet and smart phone users today.
Sitting in the water at the edge of the infinity pool overlooking the marina...with a green parrot couple protecting their nest in the palm tree next to us is a memory I will carry with me always.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The wonder of Renaissance Aruba isn’t just white sandy beaches, or crystal blue waters. The chance to discover something wonderful is all over the island, and we can show you the way. Our location in Oranjestad’s vibrant downtown gives you endless opportunities to indulge your inner shopaholic, get the thrill of a hand of poker in our two casinos, or take in Aruban culture from the beating heart of Aruba’s capital city. For an escape within an escape take a water taxi to Renaissance Island, Aruba’s only private beaches. Its pristine, secluded shores offer peace and solitude simply not found anywhere else in the world.We offer two hotels each with their own unique experience, but still allow you to enjoy the amenities of both. The Renaissance Marina Hotel was especially designed to be an intimate couples escape, and features a water launch to Renaissance Island from inside the hotel itself. Renaissance Ocean Suites is perfect for families so the littlest ones can discover the wonders of paradise for themselves. No matter where you go with Renaissance Aruba Resort and Casino we will be your guide to finding everything this happy island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Aruba Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Aruba Hotel Oranjestad
- Renaissance Hotel Aruba
- Renaissance Oranjestad
- Oranjestad Renaissance
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino Oranjestad