“Crispy Duck!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Lake Orion, Michigan
“Crispy Duck!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Great food and even better service! The duck is to die for. My boyfriend had the bone in rib eye. It was so big that he could only eat 1/3 of it. The calamari was lacking and I wouldn't ever order it again. Very romantic setting. I can't wait to go back next year!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

NYC
“FAVORITE IN ALL ARUBA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

There is nothing better than the Suisse. We never miss dinner here and visit twice depending on our length of stay!

The ambiance is wonderfully filled with caramel colored wood walls and ceilings and tapestry patterned chairs and drapery. One can easily mistake the location as being in the alps!

The service is top notch from the maître de on down. We want for nothing every time we visit the Suisse as you wish is their command.

I, as well as our friends, started off our meal with a goat cheese arugula salad that was so tasty and delicious there are no words! Then my husband and I shared the chateaubriand for 2. It was mouth watering and savory. This meat was so tender that we didn't even need a knife to cut it. As repeat customers, we have tried quite a few different items on the menu. Each one is better than the last!

The Suisse is a top notch class act and my absolute favorite in all of Aruba!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“I'll pass”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Service was very good, but just not my kind of restaurant, On an Island with wonderful possibilities this would be VERY low on my list. My friend ordered the lamb which had no flavor, he had ordered rack of lamb at Zuzuroh earlier in the week and it was excellent, this didn't compare. Someone's baby was yelling which didn't help. I had the beef stroganoff which was just OK. To much lighting and the decor could use a lot of updating.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent Steaks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Between the rib steak and the veal chop are some of the best on the island. A classic traditional restaurant. No modern feel. Nostalgic with excellent food.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Valdez, Alaska
“A great dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Great food and atmosphere. Cozy lamps and drapery setting. Looks empty until you walk in and swarming with people. Desserts are wicked. Get one. Or two.

Visited April 2013