“Good food, overpriced” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Mentor, Ohio
“Good food, overpriced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Stopped here for lunch at our stop during our cruise, food was quite good and abundant but seriously overpriced for the tourists.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta
“Average... a little disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

We ate here on our last night in Aruba. We were looking for low priced seafood. We were both underwhelmed with our food. My husband ordered the calamari- tasted like calamari we could get in our city no where near the ocean, I ordered coconut shrimp- too much coconut and no taste, and my husbands ordered the jambalaya as his entree- again just average. We were disappointed in our meals.

Visited November 2013
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Iguana Joe’s is a fabulous restaurant for a fun lunch, like we had! It's on the second floor of a fabulous big pink Victorian-type building with lots of shops on the first floor, right in the heart of Orangestad. It's an open air restaurant, and if you sit along the outside edge you can watch the hustle and bustle of the city go by, while gazing at the ocean in the distance. My husband and I shared an incredible indigenous meal (shredded chicken and vegetables, topped with melted Gouda cheese) and a side salad -- perfect for us, except now I want to keep eating it and I can't get it back home! I hope you don’t miss going to Iguana Joe’s because it was one of our favorite experiences in Aruba.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta
“Highly recommend ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Dined here on a recent holiday to Aruba for the perfect breeze and people watching views everyone has raved about. In spite of the insects swarming around, I enjoyed both the food and the views. The jerk chicken sandwich and fries were cooked to perfection, crisp and juicy. I could only eat half; the leftovers were just as good several hours later. The Coco Loco drink was...interesting. Very sweet but the right amount of alcohol. Might opt for something else next time. Do yourself a favor and skip the sister restaurants. Sorry but they just don't compare in quality of food and especially not in service. The original is where it's at!

Concord, New Hampshire
“Food is fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I love this place. We hit Iguana Joe's our first night in Aruba for the second year in a row and we loved it again!

The chips and salsa is amazing as an appetizer. I loved, loved, loved the quesdillas here. Their food is so great, with great access to ocean and street views. You can sit right on the edge and of the restaurant at a couples table and have a great meal with the great sea breeze!

The service here is totally fantastic, too!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere