“Still a Great Steak House” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: El Gaucho, is a typical Argentine Steakhouse, famous for serving succulent Steaks grilled the Argentinian way. The decor, ambiance and music is rustic and Argentinian in every way. Leather art on the walls, wooden pillars and barrels,cow hide decor and more. The Restaurant is divided in 7 dinning rooms, each decorated to honor a region of Argentina:Mendoza the wine region, the famous Caminito Way, the Pampas fields.The menu is extensive with many choices of beef, poultry and seafood. The sides are included in the price and so are the fresh garlic bread and the 3 home made sauces to acompany your dinner.With over 38 years, serving the best and the biggest steaks, El Gaucho is the oldest established Restaurant on the Island.
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Still a Great Steak House”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Our second time and still as good! Service was great and our daughter loved the serenade. Had the argentinian churasco and was the juiciest and sweetest steak. Really do not understand how some complain about their steaks, service and sides. Please understand you are there for the steaks and ambience not the sides.

Fairfax, Virginia
“Just OK”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I tried El Gaucho based on hotel recommendation. I was not impressed, overpriced and nothing to write home about $35 + is average price per entrée. I was not very hungry and my wife and I decided to each order a $38 steak and share with our young daughters. The waiter told me that they would charge me $5.00 extra per steak for sharing. I should have left but it was late and my family was hungry. We waited about 30 minutes for our food to come. Nothing special.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Excellent food, great service. Definitely go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

This was by far our best restaurant experience on the island. El Gaucho is a locally owned steakhouse that serves highquality steak and seafood in a fun upscale setting. My husband had a porterhouse that was cooked to perfection and my son had a filet that was butterknife tender. The sides were delicious and the service was wonderful. We definitely recommend reservations. You also pay for this great food and service, but it was worth the bill. A definite stop if you love great food!

Visited December 2013
NEW YORK
“Very good steak. Better than strip restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Definitely much better steak and for less money than restaurants on the strip. If you visiting downtown definitely stop by for nice steak dinner. Large portions.

Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

The 16 oz Ribeye Steak was the best I have ever tasted. Why can't we get steaks this tasty in UK? The service was excellent. You need to book as it it was packed when we went. Also very reasonably priced. For big appetites they do a 32 oz porterhouse steak and if you can't quite finish it they give you a doggy bag. We were informed about this restaurant by the receptionist at The Ritz Carlton Aruba so we knew it would be good.