“Great All the Way” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 96 restaurants in Oranjestad
New York
“Great All the Way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great view, atmosphere, and food. Can't wait to go back! Chateau Briand was delicious. Everyone in our group enjoyed the meal.

89% Recommend
Medford, Massachusetts
“Fantastic service for our rehearsal / family dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We chose Windows for our 15-person family/rehearsal dinner the night before our wedding on the beach. We had no idea they would give us the central rotunda area that was beautifully set for the occasion. The staff immediately greeted us and conveyed how honored they were to be a part of our wedding. The service was spectacular. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming and they made it fun. We chose a 3-course prix fixe menu to make it easy. Armando, the restaurant manager was easy to work with and surprised us with champagne. The wine and cocktails were excellent. Everyone raved about the lobster bisque - which had a great island spice flavor to it. Everyone had a full platter of desserts to choose from. The view of the golf course was great. We thought we were booking a casual dinner but were surprised at how special they made it. We would definitely dine here again. Thank you to the whole team for making it a great evening we will always remember.

NYC
“Phenomenal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

This restaurant is absolutely perfect for a specific occasion. The staff goes above an beyond to make you feel special. From the champagne, to the staff taking pictures for you, to dessert that is just delicious... you will not regret spending the evening at Windows!!

Visited July 2013
“Family Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Fantastic food and service. JUst shows what Divi can really do if they tried a how step up from Dive Aruba and money well spent.

Visited July 2013
New Jersey
“My New "Must-Go" Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

There is now a new “must-go” restaurant that is on my list when I visit Aruba and Windows is it! I was hesitant to go at first because it didn’t get a lot of publicity and I was also bring my children (ages 8 & 9). I really wasn’t sure if it was appropriate for me to bring my kids. However, after dining here, it is an understatement to say I was pleasantly surprised and I am kicking myself that I haven’t gone here in any of my previous visits to Aruba. The food is fantastic and the service is even better. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and my daughter’s birthday. They brought out champagne for my wife and I and brought out ginger ale (in champagne glasses) for my kids to make them feel special as well. The view from the restaurant is breathtaking and I enjoyed every minute staring out onto the golf course, palm trees and water. If you are looking for a classy “special occasion” place, or even just a wonderful meal and service….this is the place to go.