The slogan on Aruban vehicle licence plates reads 'One Happy Island' ; the community lives up to this declaration. My wife and I first came to Aruba 25 years ago and we've revisited every year since, in large part to avoid some of the tedious, miserable, notorious Canadian prairie winters.
We own a couple of weeks' timeshare at Paradise Beach Villas which is adjacent to Eagle Beach,
whose white sand contrasts against the blue and aquamarine waters of the southern Caribbean. The complex is small and intimate, having only 80 rooms arranged in an L shaped formation. All rooms and pools have recently been renovated. Free WIFI is available and the buses to and from nearby Oranjestad, Aruba's capital, conveniently stop in front of an entrance to the property. The reasons that I have for recommending Paradise Beach Villas, in addition to the beach and climate, are the cleanliness of the property, both inside and out, the comfort of security and, not least, the courteous, responsive, friendly attitude of the staff.
Should you decide to visit, mention to Franklin, the jovial bartender at the open air Tiki Bar, that you read the 'Teacher's' report. You'll enjoy a reflexive, sincere, smiling response. Give it a try - you too may be tempted to buy a timeshare there.
Dr Gareth Griffith,
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Villas Hotel Aruba
- Paradise Beach Villas Hotel
- Paradise Beach Villas Aruba
- Paradise Beach Villas Aruba, Caribbean
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Paradise Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.