The reviews are quite accurate. We traded through Interval and requested a beach front room. We had a large 2 bedroom with a beautiful view of the beach/pool. That was important to us so we were quite happy. The room was spacious, clean, simple and included all we needed but not at all stylish or fancy. The beach is absolutely beautiful here, white sand, turquoise clear waters and quiet compared to the highrise area. We loved it! Yes, the regulars take the shade early. I would advocate for the managers to find way to ensure everyone has a chance over the week. We tended to be more active in the mornings so by the time we wanted the pool or beach chairs/cabanas were vacated. At the end of the week many had gone home so we were able to get a spot on the beach in the morning. Taking the bus or a cab was easy. If you are looking for simple, quiet beach time this is a good place to be!
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Villas Hotel
- Paradise Beach Villas Hotel Aruba
- Paradise Beach Villas Aruba
- Paradise Beach Villas Aruba, Caribbean
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Paradise Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.