Paradise Beach Villas delivered what it was supposed to. It was clean, had all the necessary room essentials, pools are really nice. The rooms are a bit outdated, but we were not there for the room, but the great ocean, 100 yards from the property. A few tips: If you are going to use the pools, GET UP EARLY and claim a Palappa(umbrella) and chairs by placing towels, etc. Same for the beach. If you do not do this, you will have absolutely no shade and it gets pretty hot. The chairs and Palappas are gone by 7 AM. The sunset view from the beach or balcony is something to see, and you can great some pretty pictures. Temperature is a constant 80 degrees, and the ocean was a bit chilly. Be prepared for the wind. This is the windiest island I have been on.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Villas Hotel Aruba
- Paradise Beach Villas Hotel
- Paradise Beach Villas Aruba
- Paradise Beach Villas Aruba, Caribbean
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Paradise Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.