“A bit salty for my taste” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Brooklyn, NY
“A bit salty for my taste”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I dont think you can go wrong with all you can eat meat. If you are new to this, it is very simple. Red means no more, and Green means keep the food coming. We skipped the salad bar to save room for the meat selection. The chicken was good, but either the steak or pork (I forget) was a bit salty. There is a special if you go before a certain time, not sure if they still have that.

Visited June 2012

83% Recommend
Fort Monroe
“Deeee-lish!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Was there Oct 2012. Beautiful decor, relaxing intimate ambience. AND the food was FANTABULOUS!! Wait staff was attentive. Can't say anything negative.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

This was our first experience with a brazilian steakhouse and aside from other comments, we had no issues with the food, staff...we enjoyed it! We had reservations and were seated immediately and greeted quickly by a manager who explained how the restaurant works as far as letting the waiters/gouchos know that you are ready for your main course. He even asked how I like my steak cooked! My wife and I couldn't get enough of the salad bar which had so many options for those who like meat, vegetables and seafood. Don't eat too much or you wont have room for the skewered meats. My wife doesn't eat red meat, so she opted for the chicken and immense salad bar and she raved! I enjoyed the filet, flank steak and the meat was perfect. Terrific! Make this a stop while in Aruba. I don't think you will be disappointed. We will be visiting the one closest to us in Richmond!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Not as good as usual”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Usually a fan, but the meats were just okay and for the money, I would go to one of many better restaurants in the area! Perhaps just an off night.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“The worst Resturant on the strip.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We will never go back to this resturant. The Meat they served was dry and chewy. How they can serve steak so tough , That it actually broke my husbands tooth. They didn't care one bit!!!! The Mgr. on duty said to us on the way out you should have asked for me. I promise you we did Your waiter laughed at us. We will never be back!!!!

Visited October 2012