My husband and I got married in Antigua in November and did a lot of exploring around the hotels in English Harbour and Falmouth Harbour for the guests to stay. We ended up booking the majority of our guests into the Antigua Yacht Club Marina Resort. The price was great for the setting, location, and clean good rooms. We actually found a great deal thru Expedia that was much cheaper than the listed price thru the hotels website. The location is perfect within walking distance of local restaurants, cafes, beaches and attractions like Nelson's Dockyard. We and our guests found the rooms to be very clean and quite large, especially the suites. A few guests did say it got a bit loud in the lower rooms at night, as it is within walking distance from many of the most popular bars and restaurants in the area. But the guests in the higher rooms, back away from the main road said the noise was not noticeable.
- Also Known As:
- Antigua Yacht Club Marina Hotel English Harbour
- Antigua Yacht Club Marina Hotel
- Antigua Yacht Hotel Marina
- Antigua Yacht Club Marina Resort English Harbour
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort comprises of 30 executive suites studio residences (either as single or double unit configurations) and a 19 room Hotel. All rooms are equipped with private balconies, ceiling fans, air condition units, In-room safes, satellite television, hairdryers, direct dial phones, wireless broadband internet access. The resort boasts of a health spa, turkish steam bath, fully equipped fitness centre and a dedicated emergency room with first aid and accident/emergency assistance available. Room Descriptions and Amenities The Antigua Yacht Club Marina offers you an opportunity to enjoy Antiguan hospitality. Each accommodation offers dramatic views of the Falmouth Harbour and the Marinas. They come equipped with ceiling fans, air condition units, electronic safes, DVD/CD players, flat screen televisions, wall mounted hairdryers, direct dial telephones, wireless and modem internet access, daily housekeeping service and fully equipped laundry facilities. There are four types of accommodations: Hotel Rooms All guest rooms have private balconies with views of the Marina. The furnishings are a Asian/Italian fusion with the wooden Indonesian furniture and a 100% cotton Italian linens and soft furnishings. The rooms and bathrooms are both quite large by hotel standards. Garden View Studios They offer great vistas of the tropical gardens with views of Falmouth Harbour in the background. It comprises of a Roomy bedroom, small kitchenette, and a nice modern bathroom. They are 60 Sq Meters (637 Sq Ft), thus are quite spacious and comfortable. Sea View Studios They offer unobstructed panoramic views of the harbour and the marinas. They come equipped with a cozy bedroom with a four poster bed, a good size modern bathroom, small kitchenette and a spacious balcony. They are 63 SQ Meters (679 Sq Ft). One Bedroom Executive Suites They feature a very roomy bedroom/bath suite and a very large living room/kitchen. It is a split level unit with the bedroom/bathroom suite located on the bottom floor and the living area on the top floor. This type of accommodation boasts of 2 separate balconies, one on either level, thus giving commanding views of both the tropical landscaped gardens and the most spectacular Falmouth Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Antigua Yacht Club Marina Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.