“a waste of time” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: History Museums, Tourist/ Visitor Centers, Lookouts
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Multimedia exhibitions on the island's history, from the American Indian inhabitants to British colonialism to today.
Scottsville, New York
5 attraction reviews
“a waste of time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2010

I own a travel agency and I took a group on a cruise to Antigua. Our tour guide took us up to the interpretation center, the outdoor views are beautiful. The talking guide was informative but then we went in this building and sat in a dark room watching this commentated, almost animated, story about the history of Antigua. To me, it was boring and corny. It was like looking at very old elementary school stage props. You sat in a seat and turned as they went on to the next bit of history. I would leave this off my next tour for sure.