My husband and i decided last time we were in the Carribean that we would return to Antigua. After visiting other islands we had not been to before we settled on The Inn at English Harbour for our time in Antigua.
Superb! The Property and Accomodations beautful. First night we went to Shirley Heights - just a quick taxi up the hill - fantastic group playing, bbq Carribean food and lots of dancing. We loved the gorgeous swimming beach and the easy access to Nelsons Dockyard - by boat! We were intrigued with the gardens (that grew the food to the table in the Restaurant) and loved the tour - plants we had never seen/heard or tasted of before. Thank you for making our time with you so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a postcard-lovely bay on the island of Antigua, this split-level resort features a hilltop building overlooking English Harbour and the picturesque waters of the Caribbean Sea. The Hotel has its own white sandy beach, with a small but lovely private dock. Clear emerald blue waters are encompassed by the magnificently lush green landscape of the surrounding hills. This semi-enclosure induces a feeling of privacy and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Escapio, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at English Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At English Harbour Hotel English Harbour
- Hotel At English Harbour
- At English Harbour Hotel
- The Inn At English Harbour Antigua