Normally on a vacation people will ask ,"where did you go?" This can be a one stop destination.
This was the most relaxing vacation I can remember. The location is beautiful. We had a plantation shuttered suite with a comfortable patio. We sauntered a short way to breakfast or lunch which was open air looking out over the bay with beautiful sailing ships which had come for the special weeks' events. Comfortable lounge beds dotted the beach or infinity pool area. Attendants made sure you had cool water or drinks if you wished. They would stroll by with fresh fruit for you while you sunbathed. A shuttle will take you up the hill for lovely patio dining if you wish. A boat also will take you around the bay a quick trip to see more of the historical area. Not your pounding disco kind of place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a postcard-lovely bay on the island of Antigua, this split-level resort features a hilltop building overlooking English Harbour and the picturesque waters of the Caribbean Sea. The Hotel has its own white sandy beach, with a small but lovely private dock. Clear emerald blue waters are encompassed by the magnificently lush green landscape of the surrounding hills. This semi-enclosure induces a feeling of privacy and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Escapio, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Inn at English Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At English Harbour Hotel English Harbour
- Hotel At English Harbour
- At English Harbour Hotel
- The Inn At English Harbour Antigua