I had the best experience at this little bed and breakfast in Antigua. The owners and staff of this hotel are such nice people, I was treated like royalty. This bed and breakfast is perfect for short stays in Antigua if youre looking to unwind and relax, it has all the amenities and its new and clean and there is high speed internet. I was able to keep in touch with my family at no extra cost. It has the best location, close to the airport, my taxi fee to and from was minimal and close to St. Johns too. Colin the owner was very helpful and made sure all my requests were met. I really appreciated your help Colin. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wind Chimes Inn is an ideal hotel for the budget and business travellers, overnighters and AUA students as we are located just 3 minutes from the V.C. Bird International Airport, 10 minutes from downtown St. Johns and 5 minutes from Jabberwock Beach and the AUA Campus. Our air conditioned studios have queen beds, cable TV, free hi-speed internet, microwaves, mini bar fridges and much more. Complimentary breakfast is included in our rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Wind Chimes Inn Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wind Chimes Inn Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Wind Chimes Inn Antigua Saint John Parish