Like most who stay here I had a layover in Antigua. Friendly service, clean and close to the airport. I had enough time to go into St. Johns and walk around. Fun to watch the jets/small planes land and takeoff.
- Also Known As:
- Wind Chimes Inn Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Wind Chimes Inn Antigua Hotel
- Wind Chimes Inn Antigua Saint John Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wind Chimes Inn is an ideal hotel for the budget and business travellers, overnighters and AUA students as we are located just 3 minutes from the V.C. Bird International Airport, 10 minutes from downtown St. Johns and 5 minutes from Jabberwock Beach and the AUA Campus. Our air conditioned studios have queen beds, cable TV, free hi-speed internet, microwaves, mini bar fridges and much more. Complimentary breakfast is included in our rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Wind Chimes Inn Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.