We stayed at the Windchimes, Antigua for the night before going on the uk from Anguilla. The rooms are spacious and decorated nicely. It was the first time I had travelled with my children but not my husband, and i felt very comfortable and safe. Someone was in the office all night. We were greeted lovely and the owner ordered us a pizza for dinner from a local take away (he also gave us the menu to somewhere more expensive if we wanted) as it is near the airport, so abit of a way into town etc, and we also got to choose breakfast which was brought to our room - croissants, fruit, juice - very nice.
It was lovely being right opposite the runway, the kids loved the view of jumbos landing from our balcony - yet it didnt seem noisy at all once you shut the door.
We had a very pleasant stay here and would definatly recommend it, we also thought it was nice that we were allowed to stay in the room longer for no extra charge to save going to the airport so early.
I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wind Chimes Inn is an ideal hotel for the budget and business travellers, overnighters and AUA students as we are located just 3 minutes from the V.C. Bird International Airport, 10 minutes from downtown St. Johns and 5 minutes from Jabberwock Beach and the AUA Campus. Our air conditioned studios have queen beds, cable TV, free hi-speed internet, microwaves, mini bar fridges and much more. Complimentary breakfast is included in our rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Wind Chimes Inn Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wind Chimes Inn Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Wind Chimes Inn Antigua Saint John Parish