“I was pleasantly suprised.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Caribbean Inn

Caribbean Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St. John's
Caribbean Inn
Save Saved
You added Caribbean Inn to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Inn   |   Radio Range | Box W368, St. John's, Antigua   |
Ranked #6 of 15 St. John's B&B and Inns
Barbados
“I was pleasantly suprised.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2010

Staying at Caribbean Inn was certainly a wonderful and relaxing experience. The rooms were clean, the views was out of this world and breath-taking and the management and staff are just warm, friendly and always ready to please. Fabulous location which can be very quiet and indeed enjoyable. I would definitely recommend Caribbean Inn to my friends and family.

Rev, Dr. Wesley Rock

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Middlesex NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2009

I was pleasantly surprised! The rooms were clean, the views was out of this world and the staff just warm and friendly. Checking in was a breeze...nice friendly faces ready to please. Fabulous location which can be very quiet when the need arises.

I would definitely recommend Caribbean Inn to my friends and family.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
Leeward Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2009

My stay at Caribbean Inn, was a relaxing breathtaking one, the room in which i stayed was on the top floor. the view from the balcony is revitalizing in the morning and quite relaxing at night. The room i stayed in was so roomy, i felt as if i was in a new dimension ,so clean so relaxing. It is located in the city neighborhood called Radio Range. The manager of this place and his workers are so friendly and always make sure i was always comfortable. Most of all i like best, is waking up to the view before the sun rise and watching the sunset in the evenings. I recommend this place for any occasions.anytime of the year,you will want to go back.

• Stayed June 2006, traveled solo
Bartlesville OK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2007

Several weeks before my trip, I had booked a room for one night at the Inn La Galleria on Five Islands. Upon my arrival, I learned the hotel had sold my room so I was forced to locate a mid priced hotel on Antigua at midnight during high season. Luckily, I found the Caribbean Inn and Suites in St. John which was much nicer than the Inn La Galleria and cost just a little more. I stayed in a suite which consisted of a full living room, kitchen, bath and 2 bedrooms. The vaulted ceilings in the rooms were lovely and the air conditioning and TV worked great. Everything was very clean. The view from the deck adjoining the room was lovely. Ivan Nicholas is the manager and he was very helpful and friendly. I don't believe there is a pool and the hotel is located in a residential area so parking might be a problem if you have a rental car. But this hotel is a great choice for people wanting a terrific value. Highly recommended!

Stayed February 2007

Been to Caribbean Inn? Share your experiences!