We stayed 7 nights in this beautiful retreat. From the moment we arrived, Gabriela and Douglas are helpful and gracious. They helped us find groceries and spent lots of time with us to orient us to the island, activities, restaurants, best beaches etc. The cottage (we had a 1 bedroom) was delightful. It was quiet and private. The kitchen was incredibly well equipped with blender, cuisinart, plenty of dishes and cooking utensils. There is a large BBQ on your porch too. Watching the fishing pelicans from our porch each morning while enjoying coffee, laying in the hammock reading a good book, the short walk to Yepton beach - all perfect! Highly recommend dining at the neighboring resort - very good food and value - Gabby will set it up for you and you can walk to it! All in all, the island is beautiful and this is the perfect place for people who do not want resort crowds and are somewhat independent and like to do some of their own cooking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yepton Estate Cottages is an award-winning private property on a bird sanctuary that hosts the rare West Indian Whistling Duck and other birds from many continents. Yepton Beach is within a 6-minute walk. All cottages have king beds, fully equipped kitchenettes, Cable TV, DVD player with free movies, electronic safe, FREE WIFI and much more. The cottages are ideal for the all-inclusive-weary and nature lovers who like to explore the island and all her wonderful beaches and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Antigua's Yepton Estate Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigua`s Yepton Estate Cottages Hotel St. John`s
- Antigua's Yepton Estate Cottages Saint John Parish