We stayed just 6 nights but felt very impressed at the hospitality shown by Gabriella & Douglas. They were so helpful with any request and provided everything we could possibly need in the cottage. The setting was very peaceful and beautiful with a variety of birds and animals to watch. We had BBQ's every night. The cottages were close to the capital St Johns with two nice beaches within walking distance. All in all a great place to stay and one we would recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yepton Estate Cottages is an award-winning private property on a bird sanctuary that hosts the rare West Indian Whistling Duck and other birds from many continents. Yepton Beach is within a 6-minute walk. All cottages have king beds, fully equipped kitchenettes, Cable TV, DVD player with free movies, electronic safe, FREE WIFI and much more. The cottages are ideal for the all-inclusive-weary and nature lovers who like to explore the island and all her wonderful beaches and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Antigua's Yepton Estate Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigua`s Yepton Estate Cottages Hotel St. John`s
- Antigua's Yepton Estate Cottages Saint John Parish