Having traveled many Caribbean islands we fell in love with Antigua 5 years ago. This being our third trip back, Yepton Estate Cottages, provides us a great base to visit the many beautiful beaches and restaurants needed to blow-off the winter doldrums living in the northeast USA. Gabie and Douglas, that we now call friends, have your best interests at heart to see and enjoy all the island has to offer. Yepton is a quit little peninsula that requires driving through St Johns that really gives you a good sense of the local life and seeing the giant cruse ships that dock there. Yepton Estate Cottages is a beautiful little place on a lagoon with Coconut beach beyond and short walk from Deep Bay. We recommend this for anyone looking for a quit place to relax and explore the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yepton Estate Cottages is an award-winning private property on a bird sanctuary that hosts the rare West Indian Whistling Duck and other birds from many continents. Yepton Beach is within a 6-minute walk. All cottages have king beds, fully equipped kitchenettes, Cable TV, DVD player with free movies, electronic safe, FREE WIFI and much more. The cottages are ideal for the all-inclusive-weary and nature lovers who like to explore the island and all her wonderful beaches and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Antigua's Yepton Estate Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigua`s Yepton Estate Cottages Hotel St. John`s
- Antigua's Yepton Estate Cottages Saint John Parish