We have our tickets & reservation, but we have to wait till the due date comes. We are going back to the Wonderful Yepton Estate Cottages! Yes we have been there before, it is one of those places where once or twice just isn't enough. We will find Douglas & Gabriela waiting for us at the office, while we sign in Douglas will deliver our bags to our cottage then join us for a cool drink. What are we going to see on the island of Antigua, we will go to Valley Church beach, Half Moon Bay, St John's shopping, and sit on our porch watching the humming birds in the trees & others on the lagoon.
When we venture out Douglas will check to see if we need a freshener on directions and Gabriela will talk to us about special places for lunch or dinner. She always takes us to the grocery store our first morning before the car she has arranged is delivered. For us it like our special island home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yepton Estate Cottages is an award-winning private property on a bird sanctuary that hosts the rare West Indian Whistling Duck and other birds from many continents. Yepton Beach is within a 6-minute walk. All cottages have king beds, fully equipped kitchenettes, Cable TV, DVD player with free movies, electronic safe, FREE WIFI and much more. The cottages are ideal for the all-inclusive-weary and nature lovers who like to explore the island and all her wonderful beaches and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Antigua's Yepton Estate Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigua`s Yepton Estate Cottages Hotel St. John`s
- Antigua's Yepton Estate Cottages Saint John Parish