“We give it an A+” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“We give it an A+”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

We went to visit D-boat based on a recommendation from the locals. Didn't expect much but the concept sounded cool. To our surprise, the food was excellent. I would say typical pub type options but very good. The concept (turning an old tanker into a fun boat) is brilliant. We tried several of the appetizers and although a bit pricey, well worth it considering they shuttle you out for free and charge nothing for the kids sliding down the slide into the ocean off the side of the boat. The service was good and the pina coladas were the best we have ever had...no exaggeration! Not sure what they put in them but you will not stop at one. Even the waitress had a big smile and was a joy to deal with. If you have a couple hours, check it out...well worth it! The kids had a blast and if we had found it earlier in the week we would have gone back.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great experience! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I visited D-boat with friends on a Sunday afternoon and I was amazed. The casual, family type atmosphere was ever present and added to my experience. The staff was pleasant, but the highlight of the visit was the food. The burgers and wraps were to die for! !!! The fruit punch was great too. I'd definitely go back.

Susan from Antigua.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“BEST DAY OF OUR HOLIDAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We had lunch on the D BOAT with 2 couples we befriended at the Jolly Beach Resort. The lunch was excellent and not expensive, the service good and the staff joined in the fun. We had a great time on the inflatable slide which goes from the top deck of the ship into the sea. The ferry service from Jolly harbour out to the ship was pleasant and free. This is an experience not to be missed.

Visited February 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Best experience in Antigua”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Heard a lot of great things about D-Boat from the minute I landed on the island. Decided to take the family for a day outing. Best decision I made. Food, drinks and staff were exceptional. The kids had a blast with the slide and swimming, while my wife and I were having drinks and relaxing. We toured the refurbished oil tanker, which I must say, is a must see. The work that was put into this project is an attraction of its own. We stayed for the stunning sunset and took a very pleasant ferry ride back through the jolly harbour marina. One of the best days we've had as a family in a long time.

Connecticut
“Fun for Everyone!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ventured out to this unique destination for late lunch on a Thursday afternoon and it was one of the highlights of our vacation. I am not sure who had more fun, the kids or the adults! The short boat ride was a pleasant part of the adventure and the food was pretty good and surprisingly reasonable compared to other lunch spots on the island (we had a cheeseburger, wings & calamari). Boats leave the dock near the Crows Nest hourly and the "crew" on the boat and at the restaurant were very nice and welcoming. I would recommend you take the ride out to D-Boat even if it is just for a drink and to watch the sunset. **Just an FYI for the adventurous - the water slide & trampoline are available until approx. 6pm**

Visited March 2014