“Something different in Antiqua!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Sports Complexes, Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: The most activities on the island of Antigua in one place! Enjoy clay pigeon shooting, hand gun shooting, archery, mountain biking, rowing, fishing and history tours based at a beautiful clubhouse set in thirty acres of stunning countryside. Free activities include ping pong, pool, table football and darts. Potworks Dam Reservoir, 230 acres of fresh water, provides the backdrop to this unique activity centre.
united states
“Something different in Antiqua!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We had a great time here in April 2013, spent the better part of the day with Marvin and Geremy. Marvin was an awesome teacher. Was so fun will be back next time in Antigua. Thanks guys for a great day!

Visited April 2013

Irvine, California, USA
“In a word: Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Took the wife for her first time shooting and we had a blast! She took to the air pistols and crossbow like a pro. She tried the bow and arrow and really started to get the hang of it before moving on to the clay pigeons. She gave it a shot (pun intended) and realized that it wasn't for her. That was fine by me! I took her rounds and had an amazing time! The staff was really helpful in explaining how to do everything and the location was absolutely beautiful. It was my first time with the clay pigeons and now I'm hooked. I'm sure places back home won't be like this, so when we get back to the islands I'm going again for sure. Very well kept grounds and the staff was beyond gracious, helpful, friendly - I can't say enough about the whole experience. If you have the chance, go to Reservoir Range. THANKS GUYS! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Quality Day Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was getting a little tired on beach and sea activities every day and so tried this out. I had never shot before so decided to go with my wife. Getting to the destination was a great way to see different parts of the island. We were welcomed very warmly and was taught by a friendly and helpful member of the team called Will. It is something I never thought of doing so was a unique experience. The type of gun we used was no problem and my wife (who is not very big) got an even lighter and low powered one. Had a great time hitting the clays and found the science of the shooting very interesting. Had a few drinks afterwards in a cool bar area. Thoroughly enjoyable time. Would totally recommend it.

Glenside, Pennsylvania
“Great Antigua experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We had a great time shooting clay pigeons. So much so that we came another day to try the pistol range and archery. We were a family group of 50+ year olds so we didn't have any interest in the more strenuous offerings. We were of mixed abilities from first timers to ex-military. Everyone had a great time. The facilities were well maintained and the hosts, Geremy and son, Will, we're very warm and friendly.

Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
“A great shooting experience and the must do activity in Antigua by far!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Just had a great day with Geremy and Marvin today. Had only shot clays a couple of times in the past and was very impressed with the facilities and layout at the Reservoir Range.

Geremy was very welcoming and inviting and laid down the challenge of getting a free drink if we shot a certain amount clays.

Marvin was very friendly and patient with my friend who was a complete beginner and took us around the well kept landscaped grounds and started off slowly with some very good tuition giving tips and advise on every single shot we took. He made us feel that we could do better and become more accurate with every shot we took.

Going around the grounds and getting steadily harder we continued to get better and better and felt that we achieved more technique and skill and was hitting more and more.

By the end of the 5 positions we had both easily hit enough clays to earn a very well deserved beer at the bar with Geremy who was excited to hear our results.

I would definitely recommend anyone to go to the Reservoir Range if you are interested in shooting clays or any of the other sports and experiences they offer.

Will be definitely coming back on my next trip to Antigua.