“Things just keep getting better, Reservoir Range Antigua” 4 of 5 stars

+12687261234
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: The most activities on the island of Antigua in one place! Enjoy clay pigeon shooting, hand gun shooting, archery, mountain biking, rowing, fishing and history tours based at a beautiful clubhouse set in thirty acres of stunning countryside. Free activities include ping pong, pool, table football and darts. Potworks Dam Reservoir, 230 acres of fresh water, provides the backdrop to this unique activity centre.
London, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
“Things just keep getting better, Reservoir Range Antigua”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Genial host Geremy Thomas will ensure that every aspect of your visit to the range is catered for, world-class clay pigeon shooting facilities and plenty more besides. We were particularly enamoured with the post shooting hospitality around the beautifully appointed central bar area in the clubhouse. We visited last year and were pleasantly surprised by the progress that the range has made both in presentation and content, this is becoming one of Antigua's primary tourist attractions for those looking to do something really out of the ordinary or simply brush up their shooting.

Visited March 2013

“What a unique and exciting thing for do and the staff are great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

What a blast! No pun intended. I big recommend it. It was so much fun. I would love for do it again.

Antigua
“fun fun fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Amazing set up, had never done it before and with their tuition was so much fun. been twice and will be back

Visited February 2013
St. John's, Antigua
10 attraction reviews
“Robin Hood in the Tropics”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Great afternoon, did some archery and my friends did some clay pigeon shooting. Friendly staff and an excellent facility. Worth a visit if you like shooting things!

Visited January 2013
“Antiguan hospitality at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Really wanted to do something fun. I was with my wife not her idea of fun ( shooting guns) with alittle convincing for me and some from Jermy (thank you) she we had a blast Jill had never shot a gun and as far as me just buckets in the field when I was a kid. our instructor Marvin was great with helping us and I think that he was perfect dealing with us too ( amitures ) he really made it fun and he's a dam good instructor. I hit 12 out of 25 Jill hit 5 out of 25. Had some drinks at the bar after and what a great setting. Jermy took for a tour of the place. He was waiting for the hand gun range to be approved so I couldn't try that next year I will. And by then who knows what els will be there. Thank you for great time see again soon as I can get back.