“What a unique and exciting thing for do and the staff are great!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Sports Complexes
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The most activities on the island of Antigua in one place! Enjoy clay pigeon shooting, hand gun shooting, archery, mountain biking, rowing, fishing and history tours based at a beautiful clubhouse set in thirty acres of stunning countryside. Free activities include ping pong, pool, table football and darts. Potworks Dam Reservoir, 230 acres of fresh water, provides the backdrop to this unique activity centre.
“What a unique and exciting thing for do and the staff are great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

What a blast! No pun intended. I big recommend it. It was so much fun. I would love for do it again.

Antigua
“fun fun fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Amazing set up, had never done it before and with their tuition was so much fun. been twice and will be back

Visited February 2013
St. John's, Antigua
10 attraction reviews
“Robin Hood in the Tropics”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Great afternoon, did some archery and my friends did some clay pigeon shooting. Friendly staff and an excellent facility. Worth a visit if you like shooting things!

Visited January 2013
“Antiguan hospitality at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Really wanted to do something fun. I was with my wife not her idea of fun ( shooting guns) with alittle convincing for me and some from Jermy (thank you) she we had a blast Jill had never shot a gun and as far as me just buckets in the field when I was a kid. our instructor Marvin was great with helping us and I think that he was perfect dealing with us too ( amitures ) he really made it fun and he's a dam good instructor. I hit 12 out of 25 Jill hit 5 out of 25. Had some drinks at the bar after and what a great setting. Jermy took for a tour of the place. He was waiting for the hand gun range to be approved so I couldn't try that next year I will. And by then who knows what els will be there. Thank you for great time see again soon as I can get back.

Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
“Ride in an open Land Rover, tour the island, drink rum. What's not to love?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We did the rum tour. It's was a lot of fun. They picked us up from our hotel in the "rum rover" and had rum punch for us. From there we went to a farm and saw and ate sugar cane right out of the field, then drove to an old plantation where they made rum in the 1700s. After that it was back to the range for more rum drinking/tasting/hanging out, and they had us back to our hotel by supper. If your looking for a history lesson this is not your tour but if you want to see the island and look at cool local stuff with local guides it's for you. Last about 2.5hrs total.