“Robin Hood in the Tropics” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 56 things to do in St. John's
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The most activities on the island of Antigua in one place! Enjoy, PAINTBALL, CLAYS PIGEON, HAND GUNS SHOOTING(SOON),AIR GUNS, ARCHERY, MOUNTAIN BIKING RENTAL. Enjoy the beautiful clubhouse set in 44 acres of stunning countryside. Free activities include Ping Pong, Air Hockey, Table Football and Darts. Potworks Dam , the best and unique outdoor activity centre.
St. John's, Antigua
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Robin Hood in the Tropics”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Great afternoon, did some archery and my friends did some clay pigeon shooting. Friendly staff and an excellent facility. Worth a visit if you like shooting things!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Antiguan hospitality at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Really wanted to do something fun. I was with my wife not her idea of fun ( shooting guns) with alittle convincing for me and some from Jermy (thank you) she we had a blast Jill had never shot a gun and as far as me just buckets in the field when I was a kid. our instructor Marvin was great with helping us and I think that he was perfect dealing with us too ( amitures ) he really made it fun and he's a dam good instructor. I hit 12 out of 25 Jill hit 5 out of 25. Had some drinks at the bar after and what a great setting. Jermy took for a tour of the place. He was waiting for the hand gun range to be approved so I couldn't try that next year I will. And by then who knows what els will be there. Thank you for great time see again soon as I can get back.

Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
“Ride in an open Land Rover, tour the island, drink rum. What's not to love?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We did the rum tour. It's was a lot of fun. They picked us up from our hotel in the "rum rover" and had rum punch for us. From there we went to a farm and saw and ate sugar cane right out of the field, then drove to an old plantation where they made rum in the 1700s. After that it was back to the range for more rum drinking/tasting/hanging out, and they had us back to our hotel by supper. If your looking for a history lesson this is not your tour but if you want to see the island and look at cool local stuff with local guides it's for you. Last about 2.5hrs total.

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“365 Beaches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Was great and fun ,great clean fun,would do again from Cruise Ship or staying at local Hotels,nice to be able to have fun and see the great outdoors ! When with Rocketman guys was fun !!! Thanks guys !!!

Atlanta, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A great break from beaches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Stopped in Antigua on a cruise and we wanted to do something different. The range is a great option. It can be a little pricy but Marvin was a great instructor. It was our first time shooting and he was very patient and soon we were hitting 4 out of 5 clays at each station. They have different stations so it doesn't get boring. You can also buy extra shells. Overall, a Great break from beautiful beaches