“Antigua” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 51 Activities in St. John's
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the magic and beauty of Antigua’s tropical ecosystem and embark on an absolutely fantastic kayak and snorkeling expedition.Speed boats, mangroves, kayaks, coral reefs, tropical fish, uninhabited islands, white sand beaches, rum and fruit punch, banana bread, two and a half hours of smiles and an unforgettable experience.
Saint John's, Saint John, Antigua
“Antigua”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

If you are ever coming to Antigua for a vacation, you should do a tour with these guys! It was a LOT of fun.

Not only do you get to learn about some of Antigua's wildlife, you also get to have a great adventure with your friends and family!

The journey begins with a boat ride, which itself is exciting with the wind blowing in your face and the fabulous water sloshing around as the boat makes its way through the water. Next, we went kayaking (it was my first time) and I had a blast exploring the water myself. We then went snorkeling at what seemed to be the perfect spot! Fish of various sizes and colors were so amazing to see! After that, we went for a short hike up a mountain and the view was breath-taking. So breath-taking that we took numerous pictures while the tour guide waited patiently (I felt bad for him :S)

I'm actually in Med school down in Antigua and even though I have been here for 2 years, this was my first time doing a tour and I loved it. I recommend this to anyone who wants to have a good time!

Visited February 2012