Possibly the best boutique hotel you will ever stay in!
Me and my fiancé had the pleasure of staying with Jackie at her beautiful hotel this past week. The grounds are decorated and clean. Our room was lovely with a large washroom with double sink and whirlpool tub. The bed was more comfortable then my own and there was a walk-in closet which I’m now considering for my own home. Ocean views for all at Villas Sunset Lane!
The food is delicious and made with mainly local, organic ingredients. My favorite breakfast included the pancakes and shrimp with cabbage for dinner. One evening we had banana bread for dessert and another afternoon we asked for something sweet and received warm brownies for a snack!
Ryan took us out to the casino as well as our meeting place for a trip to Barbuda and we were lucky to have him because he made us feel safe and made sure we had all the information we needed. It was a sincere pleasure meeting both Jackie and Ryan. We hope to return again in the future.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Hotel St. John`s
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Hotel
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Sunset Lane is Antigua's #1 All-Inclusive Boutique Hotel located on the beautiful island of Antigua. Nestled on a hillside above one of the most scenic beaches and with an ever-present view of the tranquil turquoise Caribbean Sea, this 10 Room Boutique Hotel is just minutes away from St. John's (Antigua's Capital) and a 5 minute stroll to one of the most attractive beaches (Dickinson Bay) on the northwestern side of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Villas at Sunset Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.