We stayed at the Villas for a week in February, and it was a wonderful experience. Jackie and her staff are most hospitable and attentive, the cuisine is excellent and adapted to individual tastes, there are many unexpected treats, and the ambience and the views from the hotel are superb. We had a large and very comfortable room with a first rate en suite, we enjoyed both the swimming pool and excise room, and we could not have had a better base from which to explore this beautiful island. And to cap it all Jackie gave us a delicious cake to take with us when we left. This is a superb hotel, with the huge advantage of easy conversations with Jackie, Ryan and the other staff, so that one has a real sense of belonging. Many thanks to all of them for looking after us so well and making our visit such a unique experience.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Hotel St. John`s
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Hotel
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Sunset Lane is Antigua's #1 All-Inclusive Boutique Hotel located on the beautiful island of Antigua. Nestled on a hillside above one of the most scenic beaches and with an ever-present view of the tranquil turquoise Caribbean Sea, this 10 Room Boutique Hotel is just minutes away from St. John's (Antigua's Capital) and a 5 minute stroll to one of the most attractive beaches (Dickinson Bay) on the northwestern side of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Villas at Sunset Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.