My husband and I stayed here the last week of January. We stayed in suite # 4 which was spotless and very comfortable.
Jackies incredible warmth and hospitality are mentioned in most reviews but allow me to elaborate on just how far she goes to ensure her guests are happy:
1. Our flight was several hours late and Ryan still managed to pick us up quickly.
2. One piece of our luggage was lost and Jackie literally offered me clothes and sandals out of her own closet.
3. When my husband didn't feel his best she produced wonderful homemade chicken soup and continued to ensure the following day that he was on the mend.
4. Wonderful treats for my husbands birthday included complimentary massages for BOTH of us, a phenomenal dinner of beef shanks and red velvet cake to top it off!
5. We were sent off to the airport with not only hugs and smiles but chicken salad sandwiches " just in case" we got hungry.
6. Finally, I absent mindedly forgot my sweater in the car as we left. Jackie immediately let me know they had it and that they would mail it to me.
The Villas is a very unique intimate boutique hotel. You will be well cared for.
Many thanks, once again, to Jackie and Ryan for everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Sunset Lane is Antigua's #1 All-Inclusive Boutique Hotel located on the beautiful island of Antigua. Your slice of paradise awaits you with open arms along with Jackie, who can't wait to personally welcome you to the Villas at Sunset Lane tucked away on a hillside overlooking one of Antigua's most scenic beaches - Dickenson Bay. This 10 Room Boutique Hotel is just minutes away from St. John's (Antigua's Capital) and a 5 minute stroll to one of the most attractive beaches (Dickinson Bay) on the northwestern side of the island. From the time the first sunbeam shimmers on your face to the last sip of your final cocktail, you are guaranteed to have the perfect relaxing Caribbean vacation with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Villas at Sunset Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Hotel St. John`s
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Antigua/Saint John Parish